4-Hour and 8-Hour Fishing Dates:
Oct 18, 25 & 27, 2019
Walleye (Lake Ontario/Bay of Quinte), Pike (Lake Ontario, Collins Lake), Smallmouth Bass (Lake Ontario), Largemouth Bass (Location TBD)
Nov 1, 2, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22 & 24, 2019
Walleye (Lake Ontario/Bay of Quinte), Lake Trout (Loughborough Lake), Smallmouth Bass (Lake Ontario)
Dec 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14 & 15, 2019 (Weather Permitting)
Walleye (Lake Ontario/Bay of Quinte)
Boat Fishing Packages:
CDN $309.73 + HST = $350 1-2 people (4hrs)
CDN $398.23 + HST = $450 3 people (4hrs)
CDN $442.48 + HST = $500 1-2 people (8hrs)
CDN $530.97 + HST = $600 3 people (8hrs)
*Learn Your Lake Packages available within 60 km of Kingston
$100 Deposit due by e-transfer to reserve your date and time
For Groups of 4+, Corporate Events, Future/Additional Dates, Lakes more then 60 km from Kingston, On-Water Transportation/Taxi or any other options that are not listed, please call 613-983-FISH
2-Hour Evening Trips on Collins Lake will resume next summer
CDN 176.99 + HST = $200 1 Adult & up to 2 Kids (2hrs)
Learn easy and safe techniques to catch Bass, Pike and Panfish from a large stable boat. We will teach you how to handle fish with and without teeth and if you would like to keep your catch we will teach you how to fillet them.
Terms and Conditions:
- All trips are subject to safe weather conditions.
- Species available listed above are based on previous years and the website may change without notice.
- We will make every effort to notify you in advance if the conditions are not favorable for your booking.
- If your booked species or location is cancelled you will have the option of a deposit refund or changing to a substitute location/species.
- Your deposit can be transferred to a future date with a minimum of 14 days notice. If less then 14 days notice the deposit is non-transferable. Deposit is non-refundable unless the booking is cancelled by Blue Rock Charters.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver before the start of the trip.
- All participants must possess a valid fishing licence or qualify for exemption and carry the appropriate documentation.