Please call us at 613-983-FISH regarding final ice fishing trips of 2020
2021 Ice Fishing Dates (These dates are available for early reservation)
Jan 22, 23, 24, 29, 30, 31 *additional dates may be added if we get early ice
Walleye/Perch (Bay of Quinte), Pike/Panfish (Collins Lake)
Feb 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28
Walleye/Perch (Bay of Quinte) , Pike/Panfish (Collins Lake)
2021 Featured 6-Hour Quinte Walleye Ice fishing Packages
CDN 353.98 + HST = 400 1-2 people (1 hut, 1 flasher, 1 heater, rods and bait)
CDN 530.97 + HST = 600 3-4 people (2 hut, 2 flashers, 2 heater, rods and bait)
CDN 663.71 + HST = 750 5-6 people (3 hut, 3 flashers, 3 heater, rods and bait)
CDN 884.96 + HST = 1000 7-8 people (4 hut, 4 flashers, 4 heater, rods and bait)
2021 Guide Only Quinte Walleye Ice fishing Packages
CDN 265.49 + HST = 300 1-2ppl (6 hours – guide with snowmobile only)
CDN 442.47 + HST = 500 3-4ppl (6 hours – guide with snowmobile only)
CDN 442.47 + HST = 500 1-2ppl (12 hours – guide with snowmobile only)
CDN 575.22 + HST = 650 3-4ppl (12 hours – guide with snowmobile only)
Please call 613-983-3474 for 5+ person guide only group rates
You must bring your own sleighs, huts, flashers, heater, propane, chairs, rods and bait
Recommended rod setup is 28-40″ medium-heavy with 8-12lb ice braid and an 8- 12lb florocarbon leader
Terms and Conditions:
- All trips are subject to safe ice/weather conditions.
- Species available listed above are based on previous years and the website may change without notice.
- We will make every effort to notify you in advance if the conditions are not favorable for your booking.
- If your booked species or location is cancelled you will have the option of a deposit refund or changing to a substitute location/species.
- Your deposit can be transferred to a future date with a minimum of 14 days notice. If less then 14 days notice the deposit is non-transferable. Deposit is non-refundable unless the booking is cancelled by Blue Rock Charters.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver before the start of the trip.
- All participants must possess a valid fishing licence or qualify for exemption and carry the appropriate documentation.