2020 Ice Fishing Dates (Subject to change based on safe ice)
Jan 17, 19, 24 & 26
Bay of Quinte (Walleye/Perch), Collins Lake (Pike)
Feb 7, 22, 23, 28 & 29
Bay of Quinte (Walleye/Perch), Lake Ontario (Pike or Lake Trout – if ice conditions allow for), Loughborough Lake (Lake Trout), Collins Lake (Pike)
Mar 6, 7, 8
Loughborough Lake (Lake Trout), Collins Lake (Pike)
2020 Ice Fishing Packages: (7 hours)
A) CDN $265.49+HST = $300 1-2 people (Guide only)
B) CDN $353.98+HST = $400 1-2 people (1 hut, 1 heater, 1 flasher, rods and bait)
C) CDN $353.98+HST = $400 3-4 people (Guide only)
D) CDN $442.48+HST = $500 3-4 people (2 huts, 2 heaters, 2 flashers, rods and bait)
E) CDN $530.97+HST = $600 5-6 people (Guide only)
F) CDN $663.71+HST = $750 5-6 people (3 huts, 3 heaters, 3 flashers, rods and bait)
G) CDN $707.96+HST = $800 7-8 people (Guide only)
H) CDN $884.96+HST = $1000 7-8 people (4 huts, 4 heaters, 4 flashers, rods and bait)
For groups larger then 8, or individual hut requests, please call 613-983-FISH to discuss rates.
$100 Deposit due by e-transfer to reserve your date and time
Guide Only rates are based on you providing your own, hut, heater, flasher, rod and bait.
Terms and Conditions:
- All trips are subject to safe ice/weather conditions.
- Species available listed above are based on previous years and the website may change without notice.
- We will make every effort to notify you in advance if the conditions are not favorable for your booking.
- If your booked species or location is cancelled you will have the option of a deposit refund or changing to a substitute location/species.
- Your deposit can be transferred to a future date with a minimum of 14 days notice. If less then 14 days notice the deposit is non-transferable. Deposit is non-refundable unless the booking is cancelled by Blue Rock Charters.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver before the start of the trip.
- All participants must possess a valid fishing licence or qualify for exemption and carry the appropriate documentation.